October 2, 2012

Sooo a couple things...

Quick question, is it a bad sign when a Match uses the words "whore" and "rape" early on emails? 

Before you answer, consider this, he was only talking about strippers not me, he thinks I'm "darn pretty."

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY LIFE?

It's almost laughable. So I did laugh, a little, at my situation but not about the poor stripper reference.  Geeze dude, geeze.  So besides this woman-hating ass-hat there are some other new mens in my life.

Welp with bachelor #1 I made some classic mistakes and started and may have mistepped a little...then nose dived into a pile of bad ideas and came out on the other end not exactly winning.  Which if you know me, you know that winning is hugely important to me.  And yes thats why I correct your pronounciation of words, grammar, and social media references.  I'm only trying to better you not be an asshole.

Oh and bachelor #1, because you asked if I was going to write about you and I said only if you fucked up... well you fucked up. Here's your shout out, what, what! Grow up dude! Come on, and I want my fancy wine back.


Thought I googled "fancy wine" but accidentally googled "face wine" and this was the first image that came up... enjoy
I also had some closure with Mr. Big.  Once again, me winning and coming across as a non-crazy, well mannered lady.  Cuz you know, thats how I roll.  At the end of the day, yes he hurt me but I allowed him to.  I don't regret that because I'm trying to be more vulnerable.

Bachelor #2 is probably reading this haha so I will forgo commentary as I dont directly write about people currently in my life except what up Alli, I hope I make a match between you and that marketing runner dude, let me make a speech in your future wedding and I promise I won't bring up Todd Tisdale... a lot.

I just can never tell what people think about me.  So I'm going to continue to look for that stomach flipping feeling.  Who knows when and who it will come from.  But I will say that please take my comments with a grain of salt.  I only share what amuses or annoys me and this is just one part of a whole.

In other news, my chin randomly felt numb for like 90 seconds and I googled it and it could be cancer or nerve damage, so I have that going for me.

Ok nighty night, I will probably ruminate about this chin numbness for another hour and passout to episodes of Will and Grace.

Peace out cub scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment