December 20, 2012

My Holiday Season

I stole a great deal of these from How Do I Put This Gently so visit their site, change the captions and steal like I do.... or just visit it because it is hilar.

How I felt about Christmas when I was little:


How I feel about it now... still pretty excited but also a little...



Mum tells me my grandmother is staying for 2 weeks and 1 day:


Then my college friends and I have our annual Eve before the Eve:


Alli dances at JJ Foleys:

and then dances some more:


Wake up Post Eve:



Finally it's Christmas Eve and we head to my aunt and uncle's:


My brother and other male family members go out for drinks Christmas eve:


Then we wake up and it is Christmas morning:


Open presents:
11 days till Christmas!

Next up Fiesta NYE at Katy and Mikey's....How would you like your margarita Dani?



We party at their new house:


Nanny leaves, the house is cleaned up and the holiday season is over:


Until Valentine's day

No comments:

Post a Comment