January 4, 2013

Irrational Anger

So here is a little story about common decency.  I do not care if you are dating multiple people at once and are open and honest about it. But if you omit the shit out of what you're doing, making it seem that you are busy with work when you are in fact rekindling the relationship with your ex, please, go fuck yourself.

Dani, you didn't know I was planning on making my relationship official on NYE 3 weeks after our last planned date? Oh silly you.  Especially when I just stopped returning your calls after 3 months of hanging out.
                                        

This is what makes girls look and act crazy.  I don't give a shit about what you do when we're both single and dating but don't drop off the fucking earth like a sketch ball just to hide the fact that you're in a relationship. We're facebook friends FOOL! Your doing by the way, not mine, because I don't like to look into people's business. Egg on my face though, shoulda been a stalker so I didn't get a lovely newsfeed shocker to the face today.
       

Le sigh.

Moral of the story, be a regular person, respond to me text or call or whatever and say hey I'm actually thinking of starting something serious with someone else, heads up.  But good luck.  Thank you mystery dude, for both your decent manners and well wishes. Same to you.

That, ladies and gentlemen is how normal adults act.  I wasn't even serious about the whole thing until I felt like an idiot.  Note to mens, Dani doesn't like feeling like a child (yes I am making a link to "child" and "idiot" lezbehonest) unless you're taking her to the zoo, aquarium or pet store (notice a trend).

So this is irrational anger because like I said, nothing was serious and yet still, this is my reaction:


I'll be the last gal to try to lay claim, I just feel misinformed and I do not like it.  MOVING ON.

bachelor spot open


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment