March 1, 2013

Good News... I've climbed out of the pit of despair and onto easy street!


So I finally got a new job and not just anyone job, MY DREAM JOB!!!! I'm beyond excited.  Additionally, I am currently dog hunting, not like hunting so much as like searching for one.  New job, encourages you to bring your dog to work ITS AMAZING.

I think these gifs can accurately describe the last 2 months.  Mostly re-posted with new captions from How Do I Put This Gently

Some people look for  a new job while they still have one, others are forced to because their company doesn't have monies.  Upon hearing this you may react accordingly:


Try to remember not to take out your frustration from the job search on those you love:


A little of this as well:

 
You may start to think that you a. have no marketable skills and b. have accomplished nothing at your current place of work... this is a sympton of the over educated, underpaid quarter life crisis


You're a little bitter:


But don't worry, or do... a little



Besides, lately work has felt like this:

First my advice to job seekers is not to settle but remember:

But pretty is important

Remember when interviewing that you should make good eye contact with your interviewer:


Make sure they know you are interested:


Show them your skills:

 
And if youre like me, they will offer you the job!
So youre understandably excited, but you keep your reaction tasteful:

Maybe you happy cry a little, at your current work:
image

Oh and they tell you that once you get your new dog, you're welcome to bring it to work:


I did not need to take any minutes to consider the offer and immediately accept and then turned to my coworkers and said:







I cannot wait to show off my manners to my new coworkers:


First we would need to celebrate the end of 5 years of 50% bitter 50% sweet memories [scale 50% bitter = to 100%] with my old co-workers


 
Thanks to the universe and to myself (and maybe other people)for being so awesome:

No comments:

Post a Comment